SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus is a universal Zigbee USB stick. It can be used as a Zigbee gateway in Home Assistant, openHAB, Zigbee2MQTT, or other open-source platforms to locally control all your Zigbee devices, so you don't need to invest in different brands' Zigbee hubs, all you need is a universal gateway - Dongle Plus!
The dongle plus has a wide range of supported devices, such as ZBMINI-L, SNZB01, SNZB02, SNZB03, SNZB04, S26R2ZB, S40 LITE ZB. Dongle Plus is pre-flashed with coordinator firmware, you can also flash router firmware to extend the network range.
Dongle Plus support a variety of common systems, like Linux, Ubuntu, Raspbian, Windows, macOS (Windows and macOS require corresponding driver installation). Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus–ZBDongle-E
- Pre-flashed with Zigbee coordinator firmware based on EZNet 6.10.3 out of box
- Support smart home platforms like Home Assistant, openHAB, Zigbee2MQTT and so on
- Based on EFR32MG21
- +20dBm output gain
- Aluminium housing effectively reduces signal interference from peripherals
- Optional 1.5m USB extension cable for better signal range
SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus can works with the devices below:
- Router: ZBMINI smart switch, S31 Lite ZB smart plug, BASICZBR3 smart switch, S26R2ZB smart switch
- End Device: ZBMINI-L smart switch, SNZB-01 switch, SNZB-02 Temp. and Hum. sensor, SNZB-03 motion sensor, SNZB-04 door/window sensor